- 2 or 3 medium to large size sweet potatoes. Depending on how many folks you are feeding.
- 6 Ounces of your favorite cheese.
- 3 Ounces of Real Bacon Bites. (Costco’s are the best I have found)
- Avocado Oil
- 2 Dashes of Garlic Salt
- Large Skillet Pan
A great additional topping is garlic sauce.
How to cook:
- Slice sweet potatoes into French fry-style slices or round potato chip style.
- Set skillet at medium heat.
- Add avocado oil. I like to use a decent amount.
- Cook sweet potatoes for about 20 to 25 minutes. Keep pan covered.
- Once the potatoes are cooked through, add a light layer of cheese, then a light layer of bacon bites, and another light layer of cheese with another light layer of bacon bites.
- Turn the heat off and let set for 2 or 3 minutes and you are ready to dive in.
Tip: As strange as it sounds, more bacon is not always better. Too much bacon will take away the sweet potato fry taste and experience.